Community

We are not just a gym we have a great community atmosphere

Latest Posts

The Gravity Fitness 5k Park Run social event from the eyes of Coach Rachel. ‘ I wrenched my duvet from my legs, assaulting my limbs......

Gravity Fitness firstly believes in habit changes when it comes to improving your nutrition. But will all need a little help when it comes to......

Thank you to everyone who participated in our classes and dressed up for Trick or treat for Temple Street on Saturday the 30 th October.......

Events

Details of all our our upcoming and past events will be shown here, so check back regularly.

The Gravity Fitness 5k Park Run social event from the eyes of Coach Rachel. ‘ I wrenched my duvet from my legs, assaulting my limbs......

Gravity fitness is running an annual Charity Fun Run event. This year we are encouraging our clients, their friends, family or if you want to......

At Gravity Fitness, we’re always pushing our members to work hard. During semi-private personal training, we always drive them to beat their personal best. But......

The annual local Raheny 5 mile run is on again on 26th January 2020. We have a good few people already signed up! So don’t......

Gravity Fitness Winter Games are happening for the first time on December 14th 2019 at Gravity fitness. There will be 3 teams of 8 competing......

Hi Guys the Clontarf 5 Mile run is taking place on November 30th opposite the Yacht pub on the Clontarf Road. We will have the......

Great day had by all on Gravity Fitness Hike of Howth social gathering. Thanks to our guide for the day Susan, we would of been......

All Posts

Hi Guys the Clontarf 5 Mile run is taking place on November 30th opposite the Yacht pub on the Clontarf Road. We will have the...

Great day had by all on Gravity Fitness Hike of Howth social gathering. Thanks to our guide for the day Susan, we would of been...